Inspired by the Walt Disney World Resort!
- Inspired by the warm freshly baked treats at the Walt Disney World Resort
- Scented of fresh vanilla and sponge cake!
- Handmade in the United Kingdom
- Each Item is usually made to order and dispatched within 1-3 days
- These items are all hand made and can vary in colour and decoration from the photos provided
- Some scents are stronger than others and may not be as noticeable, generally the floral like scents are more subtle and the candy/bakery scents are more strong.
- We keep most items in stock on the website as all items are made to order, however there may be times that we cannot provide you with an item due to excessive orders, we will contact you to arrange suitable alternatives or time frames!
Wax Melt Information
Melts weigh approx. 90gs
- Wax Melts provide a larger scent throw and are more suited for larger spaces
- Wax Melts provide a larger amount of hours of burn time, re-burn the wax until the fragrance has faded or you no longer wish to use.
- Place 1-2 wax melt cubes in the well of a burner and use 1-2 unscented tea lights under the dish.
- Do not move a in-use wax burner Wax burners can become very hot over time and should be kept out of reach of children and pets
- Place in a area that is less susceptible to drafts Never leave a burning candle unattended
- Clean the wax burner when changing, heating up the dish a little will allow you to pop the old wax out by pushing on it a little.
Sample Pots weigh approx. 40g
- Break the sample into 3/4 chunks and use 1 or 2 per burn.
- 1 chunk should last between 3-6 hours or use until scent disappears.
Candles weigh approx. 100g
- The 4oz candle is more suited to smaller rooms and provides a smaller scent throw.
- Cut the wick to at least 2-3cm before lighting Light the candle with matches or a electronic lighter
- Do not move a in-use candle
- Candles can become very hot over time and should be kept out of reach of children and pets
- Place in a area that is less susceptible to drafts
- Never leave a burning candle unattended
- Be aware that the CLP information is provided on the underside of the candle, and a instruction is provided on the underside of the lid.
- Allow the candle to burn so the pool of melted wax reaches the sides of the container, this helps stops the candle tunnelling.
- If the candle appears to start tunnelling, we suggest creating a funnel like lid with foil to keep as much heat in the container as possible with a small cut out at the top.
The production time for this item is 1-3 days